Thursday 23 October 2014

Cocoa Interspace exposed




 September 2014 I was contacted by 21 year old Nathalie Martell also known as Nathalie Veart  she was referred  to me by a friend who thought we could assist and get her story out to gain public support as her and her mother Lynne Portues were being persecuted by the state for exposing an alleged paedophile ring in the Hartlepool. I looked at the case history on a group called “Paul allinson court trial” on that page were copies of the pictures she and her mother took from their local vicars Facebook page which consisted of inappropriate and indecent images of young boys which were submitted to their local police who took no action but told them to take it to the church members. After they approached a woman at the school who showed no interest in the pictures they went home and shortly after were arrested by the police. Over a period of more than a year they claim to have been sectioned, drove out of their home, beaten by the police, their possession taken and continuously harassed by the police. Their evidence included videos and pictures of police harassment and the mother’s face after she was beaten to the ground and gassed by police officers that appeared to be on a mission to destroy them, this drove them from their home town to live in Coventry and were housed in temporary accommodation at the Allselley hotel.
The Uk Column covered it earlier in the year although there didn’t appear to be a follow up.
On the 26th September 2014 Nathalie sent me a message saying that the police were banging on the door because the manager of the hotel had called them due to an outstanding balance on their hotel bill as a friend who was supporting them had not paid the bill, she said the police offered to assist them with accommodation but after they left then returned an hour later to arrest them. Here is the voicemail https://soundcloud.com/ck501-1/nathaliewma
While this happened I was talking to Yvonne Stewart-Taylor, who has been a campaigner for many years for family justice and has helped many people and is well respected in circles of truth seekers and campaigners for justice. I had already made her aware that I was concerned and Yvonne and myself immediately raised the alarm on networking sites to get public support.

I called Coventry police to find out what they were charged with but the call handler would not even confirm they were taken into custody due to Data Protection, I informed Yvonne of this who then tried calling, she was allowed to talk to Lynne for half hour after being informed they were allowed a lawyer, it was understood at the time that they previously had a barrister who had let them down, we understood they had no representation and Yvonne offered to help and advised them how to self litigate in court as they were going to appear in Coventry Magistrate Court at 10am the following morning 27th September 2014 and quickly got the word out to get them support. Over the weekend Yvonne was told that Nathalie was sent to Teeside to appear in Court and Lynne was sent to Peterborough awaiting trial, she was also informed by Lynne that they had left a cat in the car, but phone conversations were short and not long enough to find out where the car keys were to rescue the cat, eventually the police rescued the cat and placed it with the RSPCA.

On Monday 1st October I received a call from Nathalie, she had been released after putting the judge on stand down and was given a ticket back to Coventry. I asked if she had anywhere to stay and she said she didn’t so I quickly asked if anyone could take her in temporarily.
No one could help so I arranged for a couple living close to Coventry to provide her with somewhere to stay for a couple of days, we communicated by facebook and I informed her that her mum was in Peterborough prison. Nathalie could not stay any long where she was so eventually I brought Nathalie back to my home till we could find her something more permanent. When I collected Nathalie we immediately went to the Allesley Hotel to collect her belongings before going home.

The first few days she was keen to talk about the events of the last year, she became quite emotional while reliving the drama her and her mother went through the night the police broke into their home, threw them to the ground and gassed them. I allowed her access to my laptop so she could post evidence of her case online and Yvonne allowed her to publicly speak on critical mass radio on her show. After the show Nathalie refused to speak to her which made it impossible for Yvonne to explain anything at all about her direct dealings with Lynne via hurried phone calls at all hours of the day and night so messages were passed through me. I explained to Nathalie that her mum had given Yvonne power of attorney without her consent, she had done this in writing and Nathalie and myself witnessed this.
Lynne had called Yvonne one day and asked if we had contacted Eve and Alex. I was already aware of Alex as Nathalie had briefly mentioned him as a friend that was helping them out financially and was paying the hotel bill for them but Nathalie had not mentioned Eve.
Within a few days Nathalie was talking to a woman on the phone known as Eve pears also known as Yvonne pears, Eve asked a lot of questions about me and Nathalie told her she met me through a friend that had referred her to me, Eve was familiar with the friend. After hours on the phone Nathalie told me that Eve was her common law lawyer, I immediately became concerned as I understood her and her mother was not represented which was the reason she wanted help. After a few days of long phone conversations totalling at least 8 hours a day she was eager for me to speak with her. Eve began asking me about my court battle in 2008 when I lost my daughter, she appeared sympathetic as she had been through a similar trauma with her own daughter. She told me she was was part of some global operation calling themselves "Cocoa international court of Justice" or "Global Courts", and they operate worldwide and have their own common law police and juries, I said I hadn't heard of them before and she said their success depends on them remaining anonymous or words to that effect. I later asked Nathalie how they met and she informed me that Brian Gerrish of the Uk Column had referred them to Eve.

She asked me about Yvonne, I was surprised as I assumed everyone in the circle of truth campaigners, activists etc knew Yvonne and a simple google search would bring up many links to her open activities.
When I informed Yvonne that Eve was Nathalie and Lynne's common law lawyer she was as bewildered as I was as there was no mention of Eve previously.
I told Nathalie I had concerns with Eve as I could find nothing about her or the common law courts or any successful court cases she claimed to have won. All Nathalie could say was they had their own way of doing things.

Nathalie had evidence of police harassment in video recordings on her phone, she asked if she could upload them on my you tube channel so she could post them to her blog http://cocoainterspace.blogspot.co.uk/ when asked why she didn't upload them to hers she said because I had more subscribers, I agreed but later when I viewed my you tube account which was originally ck6355 had now changed to cocoack6355, and the background picture had changed to cocoa logo and comments were disabled, when questioned she said she did this by accident and she would change it later but this never happened

Nathalie was anxious to have contact with her mum so I suggested she wrote her a letter and enclose £5 in case she needed it to make phone calls. Lynne received the letter and responded through Yvonne who showed us the letter.

I had arranged 2 internet radio shows for Nathalie one was aired on the 12th October on Dark City Radio with Martin Beard, and another was aired on Critical Mass Radio 14th October with Ben Emlyn-Jones. The day that she was to appear on Ben’s show I noticed a very rapid behaviour change, she had briefly spoken to Ben earlier in the day on skype with me and appeared to be on top form as she was on previous radio shows but later in the day she appeared uncomfortable and kept pacing up and down the room waiting for calls from Eve. About half hour before the show she was asking to borrow my phone to text Eve and demand she called her else she will tell me everything because I had a right to know, Eve had told her not to tell me as I wouldn't believe her.  I had some idea where this was going as Eve refused to talk to Yvonne and Nathalie was not responding to Yvonne's messages. A few minutes before Ben's show she told me something or someone would disrupt the show, she appeared quite paranoid. When Ben finally called her to invite her onto the show she was proved right there were disruptions and the show didn't start for at least 10 minutes. When Nathalie began to speak she seemed to be lost for words and not performing as she did on previous radio shows, she failed to introduce herself and began talking about a French prison in Peterborough, the common law courts, the queens bench etc the show was quite disappointing and several times I had to fill in when Nathalie seemed to take unusually long pauses and towards the end didn't seem interested.

After the show Nathalie seemed to be in a rage, I told her to calm down and not to tell me if she felt uncomfortable but she was so angry. She said that Yvonne was a shill and they knew it. I asked her for the evidence and she said because Yvonne's husband was a cop, I said it was no secret that Yvonne;s husband worked for Cumbria police but he was an admin and not a cop, she began to get quite angry that this didn't convince me, she said some very bizarre things like Yvonne had closed Eve's facebook page down, once again I asked her for the evidence, all she said was that Eve had the evidence, I said that's great let us see it, she said Eve couldn't show me but couldn't explain why. The other thing she attempted to convince me was a comment made on a facebook page of someone called Bruce cooper who claimed to have spoke to Lynne who had been given a red flag which would be overturned as Lynne hadn't had a proper induction. This was exactly what Yvonne had reported was said to her in a previous call to Lynne. I asked Nathalie why she thought that statement was evidence that Yvonne was a shill and she immediately turned into some kind of animal, she was shouting at me in my face and continuously saying "CARLA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY CANT YOU SEE IT, WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE IT?" I told her to calm down and said she was probably tired but it didn't stop there, she was shouting at me and overpowering me with this ridiculous belief she had. The accusations that followed were ludicrous.

Nathalie seemed to be obsessed with saying things that just were NOT true, such as the prison was blocking her from speaking to her mother when Yvonne made it clear that Lynne could not call her as she needed a land line number due to her credit usage. Nathalie still wasn't convinced and began saying the most bizarre things such as Yvonne never had a letter from Lynne thanking us all and relieved that her daughter was in good hands, the reason she didn't believe this is because a friend of hers known as Minxy Minx had showed her a letter she received from Lynne that appeared identical. Nathalie seemed obsessed with trying to find things on Yvonne instead of assisting in the process of getting her mum out of prison. The very mention of Yvonne's name sent Nathalie into a rage and I quickly became frightened of what I could and couldn't say in my own home.

Towards the end of the week when she was talking to Eve I took the phone of her and told Eve I did not take kindly to being shouted at in my own home and I will not have my friends slandered without justification after I have offered Nathalie a safe place to stay, the use of my facilities and promised to support her and if she continued to act in this manner she would have to find somewhere else to live. Eve then spoke to Nathalie for a while longer and the phone was handed back to me. Eve apologised to me for Nathalie's behaviour, she then went to great lengths to praise me and tell me what a wonderful person I was to have taken Nathalie in and she looks to me as a mother and that is the reason she reacts in that manner, but Nathalie continued with the same mantra that the prison had blocked all contact to her due to Yvonne's involvement, I kept repeating this was an absolute lie which she could not prove, but she was insistent it was the truth.

The following day I suggested that Nathalie contacted the prison herself to find out if what she was being informed was true, Nathalie didn't want to do that as she couldn't handle talking to prison staff so I offered to make the call for her and if they allowed me to talk to her mum I would pass the phone to her. I put my phone on loud speaker so that Nathalie could hear the conversation. I remained anonymous but told the call handler that I Nathalie wanted to speak with her mum as she was very stressed and hadn't seen her for 2 weeks, he told me it wasn't possible for inmates to take incoming calls but Lynne could call out once she had enough credits to make outgoing calls, he also suggested a visit by arrangements. Here is the recording to prove that the prison is not blocking Lynne from contacting her family https://soundcloud.com/ck501-1/call-to-peterborough-prisonwma

After the call Nathalie appeared a bit calmer, however after another long phone call with Eve she began to get very stressed again and had attitude stating that the prison would not allow her to see her mum, I told her she could go and see her mum and I would take her up there myself at my expense, but she went off the idea, later that day she still claimed that the prison was blocking contact with her and was going to update her blog, eve was dictating to her over the phone and she typed everything out without questioning anything.  I told her she should not put anything on the blog that she couldn't prove because her case would lose credibility and support, she began getting hostile again and I began to feel unsafe in my home.

Friday 17th October I was working and in my break decided I would check the notifications which highlighted a recent post by Nathalie to one of the many pages she posts to, she had updated her blog and I was horrified to find this absolute total lies  http://cocoainterspace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/prison-have-given-lynnes-power-of.html, claiming that Lynne was being refused any contact with her family, that Yvonne was telling lies to Lynne and letters from her family were being blocked, the lies just continued so this was the last straw I told her to get off my computer as she is not promoting her lies about people I have known for a long time and she can find somewhere else to live, she was still on the phone to Eve even then and she tried to pass the phone to me and I told her I didn't want to know, she took herself off to the bedroom and I never saw her again as she refused to come out of the room until 2am to feed herself.

Nathalie had no internet access from Friday night to Sunday when 3 people came to collect her but she deleted and blocked me on facebook as well as everyone that I introduced to her, how does that work without internet access?.

I then had several reports from people that she was running me down and they didn't understand why but here is what Nathalie thinks of me
But is this really Nathalie talking?? Someone else appears to have their own concerns as this was picked up on facebook comments


Monday 20th October her blog was updated http://cocoainterspace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/mp-chris-grayling.html I noticed I also got a mention although it's absolute lies and my blog proves it. I informed Yvonne of this and she was horrified especially as this was posted on Uk Column forums and websites who Yvonne has supported for years, we were more horrified that the admins of these pages and groups allowed these disgusting posting defaming Yvonne's. Yvonne immediately began sounding alarms bells with the Uk Column but apparently they cant read and they cant hear. Many people made comments to this disgusting page in support of Yvonne but the comments were very quickly taken down.

Comments on this disgraceful site are now disabled.

Tuesday 21 October the Cocoa team appear to be on a mission http://cocoainterspace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/secret-french-run-prisons-unlawfully.html but off course there is nothing of any substance here.

Since then critical mass radio have had problems with their servers and radio shows shut down, yvonne has had her emails hacked and I am blocked from viewing her activities on facebook although Yvonne informs me she didn't block me. 

Many people have now withdrawn their support and 2 shows have been taken down that gave Nathalie a platform to get her story out.

I am not going to waste any more energy on this now its time to move on but hopefully whoever has been taken in by this nonsense, now has the evidence that what they are claiming in the last week's blogging is absolute lies and we have the evidence to prove it :)






3 comments:

  1. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/critical-mass-radio/2014/10/23/the-no-place-to-hide-show-with-yvonne-stewart-taylor YVONNE TERRY AND CARLA PUT THE TRUTH OUT TO COUNTER A VICIOUS ATTACK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thou shalt not bare false witness...its a commandment

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/critical-mass-radio/2014/10/23/the-no-place-to-hide-show-with-yvonne-stewart-taylor

    ReplyDelete